With a length spanning the entirety of an average human body, body pillows facilitate every sleeping position, making them the perfect partner for every pregnant woman. During pregnancy, the curves of women change drastically, and a normal pillow fails to adjust according to the requirements. That’s where bamboo pillows outshine normal pillows.
Bamboo Body Pillow And Its Benefits!
Bamboo body pillows are perfect for pregnant women, as these pillows are soft and comfortable.
The outer cover of the pillow is made with fabric derived from the pulp of the bamboo.
The pillow filling consists of memory foam, a viscoelastic material that provides good support.
- Molds: because of a filling made of memory foam, bamboo body pillows mold to the shape of your body and provide good comfort and support. Once they’ve molded to shape, your body is perfectly supported at every contact point.
- Healthy: The fabric itself is biodegradable and natural. Bamboo fabric is often mixed with other natural fabrics to alter the texture and elasticity of the material.
- Wicks away sweat: The bamboo cover wicks away sweat and keeps your body clean. It also keeps the surface dry to hinder the growth of acne causing bacteria.
- Washable cover: to ensure hygiene, you can remove the cover of the pillow and wash it in your washing machine. However, you shouldn’t wash the filling of the pillow, as memory foam gets damaged when it comes in contact with moisture.
- Better body alignment: With its ability to mold, memory foam pillows help the spine align properly. Good alignment ensures that joints in your body experience minimum pressure.
Is bamboo fabric eco-friendly?
Yes it is. Bamboo is one of the most water efficient plants, requiring very little water to grow to its full length. And because it requires no pesticide or herbicide treatment, bamboo does not harm the surrounding habitats.
The fabric derived from the pulp of bamboo grass biodegrades automatically, so it does not build into the environment nor harms local animals.
How To Take Care Of The Bamboo Pillow?
Taking care of the pillow is easy. It can be taken care of in the following ways-
- Remove the washable bamboo pillowcase to clean it. It makes the pillow all hygienic!
- It is an organic pillow. It is natural and hypoallergenic. It doesn't allow the allergens to attack the nostrils and doesn't let the users sneeze or cough.
- Taking care of the cooling pillows can be done by not using bleach.
- Wash it with care and don't let the sunlight directly affect the pillow.
- Don't use extremely hot water and keep it safe and protected.
The body pillows are meant to surround the body and soothe the body and mind. 'Bamboo Pillows' do the same by providing tons of comfort and by holding the body of the user tenderly. These pillows increase the air circulation and ventilation.
The way these pillows amazingly fluff up after coming in a vacuum sealed packaging is tremendous. There can be a little gassing-off odor while opening but keeping it in a ventilated area will help. It fluffs up in a grand way to support the entire body. The best body pillow!
Sleepsia Pillow is the best ever 'Bamboo Body Pillow'. To order it, go to SleepSia and don't hesitate to call us on +1800-862-1084. Contact to know more about it. Bamboo shredded memory foam pillows are meant to support the users. We intend to make highly durable and hygienic pillows that will last long.
Wishing you all a very happy life ahead.