Have you noticed your eyelids shutting automatically? Have you noticed a short and crisp period of sleeping and then you get completely blank? If yes, then you have witnessed microsleep. It is the state of sleep that usually lasts for some seconds and people don't realize when they doze off to sleep. This is the state of sleep that can happen at any moment, at any place, at any time, even in the middle of some important task. It is the result of lack of sleep or sleep deprivation.
Therefore, to stay away from such dangerous sleeping condition, it is advisable to set right your sleeping patterns and start having restful nights. We will know about 'MicroSleep, causes and after-effects' further but before that, it is important to start taking steps to stay away from this problem immediately. To begin with it, it is necessary to bring home nice and comfortable sleeping essentials such as mattresses, pillows, blankets, etc. that are healthy and peaceful.
Changing your old and rigid sleeping essentials will construct a path for a happy sleep. The biggest role played is by Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows which are hygienic, hypoallergenic, and super soft. These pillows are the real providers of sleep. No lack of sleep means no microsleep!
How Do People Witness Microsleep? Can Bamboo Pillows Help?
People can witness this sleeping condition almost anywhere. It can happen while working on the desk, or while driving, or while watching tv, or even while performing some urgent task. Bamboo Pillows have the secrets of peaceful sleep. Sleeping on these pillows can always be fruitful because:
- They Provide Stress-Free Sleep: Most people lack sleep due to the stress and depression they have in their lives. The pillows by Sleepsia are prepared with soft-touch bamboo pillowcases and healing shredded memory foam. They help in letting the users doze off to sleep without stress. No stress means no lack of sleep. And no lack of sleep means no microsleep.
- They Provide Pain-Free Sleep: The Bamboo Pillows mold according to the head, the neck, and the back. They ensure spine and neck alignment. Therefore, a painful condition such as cervical, spondylitis, or orthopedic pain can't be a reason for the lack of sleep when these pillows are available.
- They Provide Allergy-Free Sleep: These pillows are hypoallergenic. Symptoms such as irritability, nausea, itching, running nose, or sneezing due to allergens, bugs, or dust mites can never ruin the sleep of the users.
- Bamboo Pillows Provide A Friendly Sleep: Users can hug them, can squeeze them for a while, can adjust them, and can sleep on them care-free. The proper ventilated and air circulation enhanced sleep gives no marks of stress or sweat! These pillows are the best buddies and help users sleep in any direction and any pattern. An unbroken and comfortable sleep with these pillows closes the doors for microsleep.
The episodes of microsleep come without indication. It can be termed as an 'unwanted' and 'unwelcomed' guest that comes to shake the entire routine of the person. If this happens frequently, one can also suffer from memory loss, low cognition, blood pressure issues, poor problem solving and decision making, irritability, nasty feeling, and even obesity. Let us unveil more information on 'MicroSleep, causes, and after-effects.'
How Can Microsleep Affect Our Life? Can Bamboo Pillows Protect Us?
It can be hard to identify microsleep conditions. The following are the symptoms of this sleeping issue:
- Mood Swings
- Shutting eyes
- Slow blinking
- No reaction or response to any piece of information or action
- Complete blank state
Post these symptoms, ask yourself, if your body can work or not? The body or the mind refuses to work while excessive yawning, frequently blinking eyes to stay awake, and frequent body jerks. Imagine driving a car and symptoms of microsleep emerging then. It will lead to the death bed, nothing else!
Microsleep is this dangerous. Bamboo Pillows can undoubtedly help us in this condition. They tend to provide us comfortable sleep that is peaceful. They let us wake up fresh and rejuvenated. A fresh and active mind with comfortable and peaceful sleep faces no microsleep.
What Causes Microsleep? When Is The Right Time To Choose Bamboo Pillows?
It is said usually a state of microsleep occurs when the brain is half asleep and some parts of the brain are active. There are many causes of microsleep. Those can be:
- Insomnia: Suffering from insomnia can open the doors for microsleep. This sleeping hazard will never let you seek peace. So, it is advisable to choose methods to get rid of it.
- Night Shifts: Night shifts can also be a reason for it. Waking up like an owl at the time of sleeping ruins the sleeping patterns. This makes the path for microsleep.
- Narcolepsy: This is another sleeping issue that causes daytime sleepy-ness and drowsiness. One finds it difficult to stay awake during this issue. It is another reason.
- Sleep Apnea: Obstructive Sleep Apnea witnesses frequent start and stop of breathing while sleeping. Lack of oxygen to the brain disturbs sleep and the brain. It may also cause microsleep.
Apart from this, there can be many other reasons and causes for it to ruin a life. However, it depends on us how and when we are going to handle it. It is advisable to act immediately. 'Before it's too late' is a popular phrase that we need to realize. So, the first and foremost immediate step that we can take is bringing home Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows. It is the right time to choose them, to bring them into your bedrooms.
After knowing 'MicroSleep, causes, and after-effects' let us not take it lightly. Let us cut down on caffeine, eat healthy, make a sleeping routine, meditate, and buy Bamboo Pillows from Sleepsia.