Sleep or Muscle Twitching refers to muscles fasciculation that is a result of contractions of the muscles in the body. It is all under the control of the nervous system. So, the moment nerves observe a damage or observe some changes in a particular way, one may witness twitching in the muscles fibers. Muscle twitching can be observed at the time of sleeping too. Many times, it can go unnoticed but many times, it may not.
There can be various terms or types of the same. Be it sleep twitches, hypnic jerks, myoclonic jerks, hypnagogic jerks, or night starts, these all are the same. Hiccups are the type of the myoclonus jerks which are the kind of an involuntary muscle twitch. In case, you are trying to sleep and suddenly you witness a jerk, that is when you have experienced a muscle twitch. Many times, it isn't that serious and can happen just like that. Rare are the cases, when it is a serious matter and consultation is important. During such cases, it becomes important for you to have a comfortable platform to sleep. This can be done by Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows.
These pillows support the body in the best way possible. Not to forget, these organic and soft pillows provide relief during orthopedic issues and muscles' stiffness. Let us know more about 'What causes twitching in your sleep?'
Sleep Twitching And Bamboo Pillows!
Sleep Twitching can't be serious always. However, if there are issues in the nervous system, one can definitely seek an expert's guidance. The following are the reasons for the sleep twitching.
- Intake Of Caffeine: Large amounts of caffeine is one of the reasons for the same.
- Stress: Stress and anxiety are also the reason for the same. However, it is interesting to know that Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows are stress-busters! These can definitely calm a user while sleeping!
- Lack Of Balanced Diet: Lack of a balanced diet rich in necessary nutrients can cause muscles twitching. One needs to have a good amount of Vitamin D, Vitamin B, Minerals, and c Calciumalcium.
- Post Workout: Post workout, lactic acid tends to take place in the muscles. Therefore, this accumulation of the acid after yoga, exercise, running, jogging, or any other physical exercise can also be a reason for the muscles twitching.
- Bad Habits: Smoking, drinking, drugs, and other toxic habits can also cause the same.
- Medical Reasons: Many medicines, supplements, or estrogen pills can also cause the same. In that case, consult your doctor and change the dosage of the medicines.
- Diseases: Issues such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or spinal muscular atrophy can also be the cause for the same. These are the serious causes.
The Bamboo Pillows help the person during the times of pain. The muscles twitching isn't painful at all. But these pillows comfort the person even in that jerky situation. These pillows are made up of high-quality shredded memory foam and organic bamboo pillowcases. These pillows calm down the user and provide relief during cervical, stiffness in the muscles, and during migraine or headaches. Now that we know 'What causes twitching in your sleep?' let us read ahead to know more about it.
Tips to Overcome Sleep Twitching While Sleeping On Bamboo Pillows!
It is super easy to push the chances of sleep twitching. All one needs to do is lead a healthy and happy life, with no stress and with tons of Bamboo Pillows! Not kidding at all! These pillows can be placed on the bed, on the sofas, on the couches, and even on the floor beddings. It is common to face sleep twitching and witness fast breathing, fast heart beat, sensation of falling, sweating, or sudden jerks. But facing these symptoms and jerks while sleeping on the Sleepsia pillows make it a little easier. To overcome these symptoms, we should follow the following:
- Sleep Proper: Get enough sleep. Make sure you have a great sleep cycle. Don't push your sleeping hours for binge watching, using gadgets, or working till late.
- Eat Good: Have enough Vitamin B, Vitamin D, and Minerals. In short, have a balanced diet.
- Workout: Perform yoga and exercise in the morning or at a suitable time. Take deep breaths after the same. Don't exercise while it's the time to sleep.
- Perform Meditation: Try to meditate. It not only calms down the nervous system but also lets the stress and anxiety go away.
- Opt Healthy Life: Say no to caffeine, smoking, drinking, or drugs. Above all, sleep on Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows!
Golden Tip To Stay Away From Sleep Twitching!
The golden tip is to set your routine. It is very important to do all the tasks on time. Spend morning time for your physical activity, balance between the house and work in the day, and devote the night to sleeping. Insomnia can be a cause for muscles twitching. It is because it is all inter-linked. And not to forget, Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows help cure insomnia too! Isn't it a great support?
Final words suggest you all to choose Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows for sleeping. These will be the best buddies in all the situations. Now that we all are aware of 'What causes twitching in your sleep?', it is the time to take a deep breath and not stress over it.