Feeling exhausted from work and wish to doze off for a while? Oops! But you can't do it because the deadline for the project is dancing on your head. Those who manage to doze off for a while, for at least 15-20 minutes gear up for work all refreshed! This tiny period of sleep is known as a cat nap! It is also referred to as a power nap.
Do you know about cute furry cats who sleep anywhere anytime? Just the way cats don't bother and continue to nap, the people who are in the habit of having a cat nap can't work without it.
For many, it doesn't work as they require full-fledged sleep. For many, a cat nap can grant them more restlessness post waking up. But for many, it is a blessing. Their bodies have adapted to these cat naps. So, let us know ahead 'What You Need to Know for a Better Cat nap - Nap Tips.' But before that, let us also know how Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows have been contributing in giving all of us better-sleeping patterns. Any type of sleep on these pillows is no less than a power nap. These pillows are super soft, breathable, and comfortable. We will know about it ahead but before that lets us know more about cat naps.
Benefits Of Cat Naps with Bamboo Pillows!
Cat naps are actually beneficial. Let us know how these help a person. Many big companies like Google support cat naps and push their employees to go for it. At present, big firms have realized that employees can't work like robots. To fetch the maximum amount of output from employees, they should be provided with some facilities that include opportunities for power naps.
- Help Relax The Mind: The cat naps are known to relax and calm down the mind from stressful thoughts.
- Enhance Creativity: Power naps are known to increase the creativity level that is of the utmost importance to organizations and individuals.
- Support Memory: Cat naps support the memory and help sharpen cognitive skills. It helps enhance retaining power.
- Improve Sex Life: It is interesting to know that cat naps also help in personal lives by infusing more freshness, energy, and capacity in the sex life.
- Support Emotionally: Power naps boost up morale, lift mood, and keep a person satisfied.
Now comes the best part! Grab Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows and take these cat naps. These pillows are available in various sizes and a smaller one can be chosen in case you need to carry it at your workplace or in the car. If it is a work from home, King size won't do any harm! Also, these pillows are super malleable and retain their shape so don't worry about them. Just like your water tumbler and your laptop, it can become an everyday essential of your life! Now let us know ''What You Need to Know for a Better Cat nap - Nap Tips'
Best Memory Foam Pillows
Best Bamboo Pillow: - Bamboo Pillow for Sleeping
Best Pillow for Neck Pain: - Memory Foam Pillow
Best Pillow for Sleeping: - Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
Best Pillow for Side Sleepers: - Bamboo Pillow 2 Pack
Best Pillow for Neck Pain: - Orthopedic Pillow for Sleeping
Tips to Have Powerful Cat Nap With Bamboo Pillows!
You all need to realize that if you find benefits from cat naps, then you should never skip it. Try to lead a disciplined life in terms of having power naps and don't forget to include Sleepsia Bamboo Pillow in this journey of your naps.
- Stay Away: Just because cat naps are for a shorter duration of time, stay away from phones and gadgets. Don't waste time in letting notifications pop up and don’t let gadgets send their waves to you. It's a big no!
- Set Your Routine: It is important to set your routine of cat naps. Fix the time and don't skip it. However, it is recommended to keep the gap of at least six hours since the last sleep.
- Quick And Short: You need to get a quick power nap. Else it won't be considered a cat nap! Set your alarm for fifteen to twenty minutes of power nap only. It is because post this time, it is easy to enter the deep sleep phase that makes it difficult for the person to get up. One might feel more lethargic and dizzy after entering the deep sleep phase.
- Carry Power Nap Sleeping Essential: It is advised to take along nice cat nap essentials that include Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows! These are highly supportive of power naps and have shredded memory foam filling that heals the people. Super breathable, hypoallergenic, and comfortable!
After knowing about 'What You Need to Know for a Better Cat nap - Nap Tips', why not march ahead towards having a successful power nap?