Allergies are hard to handle. Sometimes it is hereditary too. Imagine everyone in the family suffering from sneezing or fever! It is hard to imagine. Many think allergies only harm immunity or affect health. But many don't know that continuous allergies ruin the sleep cycle too. Now you might be thinking 'How is insomnia linked to allergies?'
It is! It is definitely connected. Insomnia refers to the lack of sleep and restlessness. Allergies cause insomnia too. The allergies affect the mind trying to rest. Also, many people face the blow of allergic reactions while sleeping. It is because the hidden dust mites in the pillows or blankets irritate the nostrils and cause sneezing or running nose. It is difficult to sleep in such a condition.
Therefore, continued sleeplessness due to allergies constructs a path for insomnia. Believe it or not, Bamboo Pillows are the biggest pillars of support during this time. These organic pillows soothe the user and protect the user from getting caught up by the allergens.
How Bamboo Pillows Protect From Insomnia During Allergies?
Before knowing how these pillows protect us, it is important to know what are the symptoms during an allergic reaction.
- Running Nose
- Red Eyes
- Puffy Eyes
- Red Skin
- Sneezing, etc.
Monitor yourself. If you catch these symptoms while sleeping or after getting up, it is the time to change your pillows and bring home new pillows that are organic, Eco-friendly, and hypoallergenic. It is important to consider the hypoallergenic pillows and blankets because these guard the users from all sorts of allergic reactions. Therefore, it is advisable to choose Bamboo Pillows!
- Organic Pillows: These are completely organic, eco-friendly, and contain no toxic material. CertiPUR-US Certified, these pillows ensure no lead and no highly volatile organic compounds to ruin the users.
- Comfortable: These pillows are super soft and smooth. Made up of shredded memory foam and bamboo pillowcase, these pillows mold as per the body and keep the users in a comfortable position. So, at least wrong postures won't be the reason for insomnia!
- Available In Various Sizes: The best part is that these are available in various sizes of king, queen, and standard. Also, one can grab one-pack or two-pack pillows. It is upto the user to choose the pillows as per the convenience.
Know 'How Is Insomnia linked to Allergies?' Here!
Allergies happen when pollens, dust mites, bacteria, bugs, and other allergens affect the nasal passage. These cause hay fever and other symptoms, especially during season change. It is usually observed that during season change, people suffer from sleeplessness. Those who suffer seasonal allergies undergo insomnia more. So, it is advisable to grab Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows while sleeping because these protect the users from facing allergies and insomnia. Know more about it in detail,
- Difficulty For Nasal Passages: Allergies create issues for nasal passages as these make the passage to swell. The passage of the air thus, becomes difficult and therefore, the nose breathes in a difficult situation.
- Role Played By Cortisol: Cortisol is an anti- inflammatory hormone that decreases during night time. So, it causes inflammation in the nose and the lungs during night.
- Dust Mites Flying In The Night: Due to gravity, when one sleeps, he/she suffers from congestion and it makes it horrible for breathing. The dust mites and the pollen usually fly at night and trigger the nostrils.
Imagine these symptoms continuing every day! These will surely cause sleeplessness and insomnia then!
Grab Bamboo Pillows And Follow These Measures To Stay Away From Allergies!
Allergies cause insomnia and these can be cured with the following measures:
- Keep your pets away from your bedroom.
- Keep your windows closed to not let the allergens enter with the breeze.
- Sleep on the Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows to have the hypoallergenic sleeping essential.
- Keep the filters of your air conditioners clean to not let the allergens attack you.
- Don't forget to add a nice humidifier in the room to let the room have moisture.
- Follow breathing exercises and yoga.
- Drink lots of water.
Now that we know 'How Is Insomnia linked to Allergies?', it is the time to stay away from allergies. The best way is to sleep on the Sleepsia Bamboo Pillows because these are completely hypoallergenic pillows. To order these pillows, go to SleepSia.